North Point Park
5755 North Point Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30022
- General Office
- 2,000 Sqft
- 120,444 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 2,200 Sqft
- 25,633 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 7,162 Sqft
- 33,562 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 8,825 Sqft
- 45,000 Sqft
- 13 Spaces
- 35,264 Sqft
- Price $28 - $30/Sqft/Year
- City Alpharetta
- Neighborhood North Point
- Zip Code 30022
- Market Atlanta
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 268,199 Sqft
- Lot Size 20.23 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 697
- Parking Ratio 2.60/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 2004
- Date Updated 05 Nov, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|#102||Medical Office||$28 - $30/Sqft/Year||2,000 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at North Point Park?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at North Point Park?
Currently, the largest rentable space at North Point Park totals 2,000 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at North Point Park is $28 - $30/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of North Point Park?
North Point Park totals 268,199 square feet.
When was this property built?
North Point Park was built in 2004.
North Point DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 30022 is $141,259, from a total of 24,134 households. In terms of employment, there are 90.73 % white-collar and 9.27 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 30022.
- Total Population4,304
- Male Population(49.4 %) 2,125
- Female Population(50.6 %) 2,178
- Median Age40.00
- Average Household Income$139,244
- Median Household Income$98,900
- Median Income Under 25$45,847
- Median Income 25-44$101,613
- Median Income 45-64$118,702
- Median Income Over 65$60,226