Saginaw County Mental Health Authority
1040 North Towerline Road, Saginaw, MI 49601
- For Sale $1,164,000
- Property Type Retail - Freestanding
- Property Size 14,519 SF
- Lot Size 3 Acre
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Year Built 2001
- Year Renovated 2020
- Date Updated Sep 23, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Car-Dependent (1)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (35)
- City Saginaw, MI
- Neighborhood Buena Vista
- Zip Code 49601
Points of Interest
County of Saginaw Parking Ramp
Parking- Disabled and Cardinal Athletic Club
Gordon Food Service
Fashion Square Mall
- Net Lease Office Investment - 14,519 SF Situated On 3 Acres
- SCCMHA Is a Local, Independent, Governmental Unit Serving Saginaw County | Employs 310+ Staff & Contracts w/ Over 150 Different Organizations
- Saginaw Is The Largest Municipality In The Saginaw, Midland, and Bay City Metropolitan Area
- Tenant Recently Completed Interior Renovations & Extended Lease Showing Commitment To Location
- Double Net Lease Structure - Recent Interior & Exterior Renovations Completed - New HVAC Units, Landscaping, Seal & Strip Parking Lot and Alarm System
- Tenant Has Occupied Property For Over 20 Years
- Easy Access To I-75 w/ Five Mile Population Exceeding 51,000
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Saginaw County Mental Health Authority?
Saginaw County Mental Health Authority totals 14,519 square feet.
When was this property built?
Saginaw County Mental Health Authority was built in 2001.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.