Regal Plaza is a 141,482 SF retail shopping plaza that is anchored by Regal Colonnade Stadium Cinemas along national and local level restaurants, shops, and services. This center is leased by a variety of tenants that service the local community. This center offers a wide variety of retail or office lease options and boasts ease of access with highly visible storefronts. Regal Plaza is a 141,482 SF multi-use project that consists of a total of seven (7) buildings on 13.37 acres.
The tenants in this center include retail, restaurant, tavern entertainment, and professional office use. Located on the northeast corner of S Eastern Avenue and E Pebble Road the annual daily traffic counts between the two streets is around ±44,000 cars per day at the intersection. This center offers close proximity to the 215 Beltway. Additionally Regal Plaza is surrounded by a dense residential population.
- Premier Retail and Office Space
- Well Managed, Active Business Center
- Anchored by Regal Colonnade Stadium Cinemas
- Exposure to over ±44,000 cars per day at the intersection
- Easily accessible via Eastern Avenue within close proximity to 215 Beltway
- High occupancy project providing traffic within the center
- Adjacent vicinity: Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Walmart, & St. Rose hospital.
- Among affluent communities of: Anthem, Seven Hills, Green Valley, and McDonald Highland
- Median income of $76,000±
Regal Plaza is located along Eastern and the 215. This area of town services the Green Valley, Anthem, Seven Hills, and Southern Highlands area. Traffic counts on Eastern are around ±32,000 cars per day with a median income of $76,000 for the immediate vicinity.
Tenants in Center
National Level | Regal Theater, IHOP, PT’s Ranch, Pho Lemongras Cuisine, Paint & Party, Cricket Wireless and 7-11 Convenience Store.
Local Level | Oasis Church, First Class Rx Pharmacy, Pebble Spa, Island Flavor, JT Nails, 702 Las Vegas Apparel, House of Lashes, Susanna’s Alterations, Karate, Veganbites, Barx Parx, Studio Khroma & MANY MORE.