1275 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 11221
- For Sale UCC Foreclosure Auction (Feb 25)
- City Brooklyn
- Neighborhood Bushwick
- Zip Code 11221
- Market Brooklyn
- Property Type Other
- Property Size 8,940 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.26 Acre
- Year Built 1919
- Date Updated 25 Feb, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Subject property consists of existing single-story retail space on a block-through lot.
- Property is situated in a C4-3 zoning with a 4.8 As-of-Right FAR, the site would allow up to 54,840 BSF for mixed-use development.
- The site would be eligible for Affordable NY (421a), a 35-year tax abatement, with 30% of the units being leased at 130% of AMI.
- Public transportation is within a block and half to the J Z trains at Gates Avenue station on Broadway, offering convenient access to Williamsburg and Manhattan within 10-15 minutes.
- Property presents a fantastic opportunity for a developer to invest in one of Brooklyn’s most sought after areas, and to meet already existing neighborhood demand for luxury apartments or condos.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the lease rate for 1275 Broadway?
Rental asking rate at 1275 Broadway is UCC Foreclosure Auction (Feb 25) per square foot.
What is the total square footage of 1275 Broadway?
1275 Broadway totals 8,940 square feet.
When was this property built?
1275 Broadway was built in 1919.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.