- +1 image
Continental Building - Office Space Availability
400 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office
- Property Size 170,097 Sqft
- Parking Ratio 0.25/ 1,000 SF
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1971
- Date Updated Oct 24, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: Partial 11 Floor see moresee less|
- City Philadelphia, PA
- Neighborhood Old City
- Zip Code 19106
- Market Philadelphia
- Underground Garage Close by to: an Comfort is maintained by the combination of reflective solar-filmed windows and the newly-installed VAV heating
- ventilation and cooling system. Safety is assured by round-the-clock attendants who continually monitor the lobby
- parking garage and elevator corridor. After-hours access to the building is limited by an electronic card entry system. Only steps away from this convenient location is the United States Federal Courthouse
- while the Customs House
- Post Office
- and prestigious corporate neighbors such as Rohm & Haas and CoreStates are nearby. For relaxation
- you'll find welcoming parks
- intriguing museums
- the quiet streets of the most historical residential neighborhood in the city
- and diverse dining and shopping
- including the exclusive and international offerings of The Bourse.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the largest space available at Continental Building?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Continental Building totals 15,530 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Continental Building is Negotiable $ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Continental Building?
Continental Building totals 170,097 square feet.
When was this property built?
Continental Building was built in 1971.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.