651 North 39th Street
651 North 39th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53208
- For Sale $925,000
- Property Type Industrial
- Property Size 39,165 SF
- Lot Size 4.8 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 146
- Parking Ratio 3.72/ 1,000 SF
- Building Class C
- Year Built 1981
- Date Updated Jun 27, 2022
- Dock High Doors 1
- Fire Sprinklers Other
- HVAC Other
Taxes: $39,377.60 (2018)
Sale Price: $925,000
• Close Proximity to Miller Park Interchange & 35th Street exit
• Partial raised floor
• Emerson (Liebert) uninterruptible power supply
• Cummins 1100 kW emergency generator
• 5 Liebert computer room A/C units
• 5 Liebert power distribution units
• 4 roof chillers
• 4 Airhandler units
• 3 boilers (Two in 2002, Back-up in 1981)
• Single ply roof – 8-20 years old
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Milwaukee, WI
- Neighborhood The Valley Pigsville
- Zip Code 53208
- Market Milwaukee
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 651 North 39th Street?
651 North 39th Street totals 39,165 square feet.
When was this property built?
651 North 39th Street was built in 1981.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.