- Total Population8,815,943
- Male Population(49.2 %) 4,337,896
- Female Population(50.8 %) 4,478,048
- Median Age38.60
There are currently 8,815,943 people living in Greater Los Angeles. Out of the total population number, 4,337,896 are men and 4,478,048 are women. The median age for Greater Los Angeles dwellers is 38.60.
- White Collar3,322,115
- Blue Collar832,242
There are currently 3,322,115 white-collar jobs and 832,242 blue-collar jobs in Greater Los Angeles.
- Total Households2,744,828
- Family Households2,019,047
- Non-family Households725,781
- Households With Children1,024,771
- Households Without Children1,720,057
- Average People Per Household2.83
There are currently 2,744,828 households in Greater Los Angeles. Out of this total, 2,019,047 are family households, 725,781 are non-family households, 1,024,771 are households with children and 1,720,057 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Greater Los Angeles is 2.83.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School653,281
- Some High School2,028,206
- Some College1,662,589
- Associate Degree497,792
- Bachelors Degree1,307,753
- Graduate Degree664,174
There are 653,281 people living in Greater Los Angeles without a high school degree, 2,028,206 people with some high school degree and 1,662,589 people with a college degree. 497,792 people have an associate degree, 1,307,753 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 664,174 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married2,638,567
2,638,567 of the people living in Greater Los Angeles have never been married, while 3,521,295 are married and 151,219 are separated. A total of 360,226 people are widowed and 603,046 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$91,170
- Median Household Income$73,053
- Median Income Under 25$40,724
- Median Income 25-44$78,368
- Median Income 45-64$84,927
- Median Income Over 65$49,469
The average household income for people living in Greater Los Angeles is $91,170, while the median household income is $73,053. The median income in Greater Los Angeles is $40,724 for those under 25, $78,368 for those aged 25 to 44, $84,927 for those aged 45 to 64, and $49,469 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.