Learn everything you need to know about Liege Plaza with CommercialCafé! We offer extensive information on space availability, rental rates, and the structural characteristics of this Office property. At the moment, the largest available space for lease is 3,475 square feet, brokered by Chancellor Trust.
4500 Jimmy Carter Blvd, Norcross, GA 30071Visit Website
- Office Building
- 8,304 Sqft
- 122,624 Sqft
- 123,040 Sqft
- 106,151 Sqft
Also from Chancellor Trust
- Lease Rate $12 - $15.6/Sqft/Year
- Address 4500 Jimmy Carter Blvd, Norcross, GA 30071
- City Norcross
- Neighborhood Sheffield Forest
- Zip Code 30071
- Property Type Office
- Property Subtype Office Building
- Property Status Existing
- Building Size 253,164 Sqft
- Total Space Available 8,304 Sqft
- Max Contiguous 15,120 Sqft
- Building Class A
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 120||Office||$12/Sqft/Year||2,311 Sqft|
Fully furnished with 32 cubicles, 5 individual offices and a flex area. All areas wired for telecommunications. Turnkey space with employee lounge, reception area & lobby, large conference room.
|Suite 201||Office||$14/Sqft/Year||1,468 Sqft|
Full floor availability with 4 sides of glass.
South west corner offices. Fully furnished R&D space.
Five direct entryways: two from the building and three from the street.
Liege Plaza is the prime site within the "LiegeCreek Centre", a 125-acre executive office park, master-planned to minimize congestion and maintain the highest standards of design. Located adjacent to the Norcross station, Liege Plaza offers excellent access to both public transportation as well as freeway access.
Daily office cleaning. The building features spacious elevator lobbies, beautiful views and recently refurbished common areas. Distinctive architecture throughout and centrally located to all city amenities. Verizon hi-speed FIOS and Optimum Cable.Building has Chase Bank, two on-site restaurants, and other retailers on premises making this location exceptionally convenient. Two major municipal parking garages steps away from building. Close to many restaurants, post office, banks, gyms, book stores, supermarkets and lots of shopping.
- Property Tenancy - Multi-Tenant
- Class A Office Space
- Adjacent to Railway Station
- 3/1,000 Parking Ratio
- Adjacent to the Renaissance ClubSport & Embassy Suites
- On-Site Deli/Cafe, Property Management, Showers & Lockers, and Common Conference Room
Sheffield Forest Demographics
- Total Population24,286
- Male Population(51.1 %) 12,413
- Female Population(48.9 %) 11,873
- Median Age30.10
- Average Household Income$59,388
- Median Household Income$40,915
- Median Income Under 25$38,146
- Median Income 25-44$34,853
- Median Income 45-64$55,789
- Median Income Over 65$46,667
- Buchanan Station Demographics
- Buckley Square Demographics
- Dog Park Demographics
- Dove Trace Demographics
- Glenbrook Forest Demographics
- Langford Commons Demographics
- Sheffield Forest Demographics
- Village at Oakbrook Lakes Demographics
- Wingo Street Cottages Demographics
Broker Leasing Agent
430 South Fairview Ave., Goleta, CA 93117