- +2 images
Former Busey Branch – Gibson City
402 N Sangamon Ave, Gibson City, IL 60936
- For Sale $520,000
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Lot Size 0.58 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 30
- Year Built 1977
- Date Updated Aug 11, 2022
- Website www.cbcworldwide.com
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Somewhat Walkable (55)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (48)
- City Gibson City, IL
- Zip Code 60936
Points of Interest
Gibson City-Melvin-Sibley High School
Gibson City-Melvin-Sibley Elementary School
Gibson City-Melvin-Sibley Middle School
- Gibson City IL is located at the intersection of Routes 54, 47, and 9 in west Ford County. Gibson City currently has total population of around 3,400 residents. The property is located just north of the downtown area on the NE corner of North Sangamon & E. 11th St.
- Lot Size: 1/2 - 1 Acre
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Former Busey Branch – Gibson City?
Former Busey Branch – Gibson City totals 17,007 square feet.
When was this property built?
Former Busey Branch – Gibson City was built in 1977.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.