- +2 images
Hemp Processing/Industrial Facility
1004 Gateway Industrial Park, Jenkins, KY 41537
- For Sale $1,450,000
- City Jenkins
- Zip Code 41537
- Property Type Industrial - Manufacturing
- Property Size 41,000 Sqft
- Lot Size 6.59 Acre
- Year Built 2008
- Date Updated 14 Jun, 2021
- Clear Height 2'4'' - 2'8''
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Jenkins, KY
- Zip Code 41537
- +/-41,000 SF industrial facility on 6.59 AC
- Leased by Thoughtful Brands (TSX listed public company) through 3/31/22
- Lab area, cooling station and storage area for CBD
- 10 drive-in doors; 4 (10'x1'0), 5 (16'x14') and 1 (12'x14')
- Sprinkler system throughout
- Radiant heat and floor drains in warehouse
- Upper level: 8,000 SF mezzanine with concrete floor
- Office area includes: 4 offices, conference room, kitchenette, large lab area with additional offices, kitchen and break room, 3 restrooms (2 with showers)
- Zoned I-2, Heavy Industrial
- This property may be eligible to benefit from incentives for investing in Opportunity Zones - to learn more visit http://www.thinkkentucky.com/OZ/
- Potable water provided by City of Jenkins Municipal Water supply, sanitary sewage is discharged in the City of Jenkins Municipal Sanitary Sewer system
- Natural gas is supplied to ceiling mounted heaters; Office has central air
- Wash bay located within the building
- Security fence surrounds majority of the property behind the structure
- Paved parking lot in front of the building with an access road running encircling the building; Remainder of the lot is covered with rip-gravel
- 1,000 gallon propane storage tank on a concrete pad on the property
- Sale Price: $1,450,000
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the lease rate for Hemp Processing/Industrial Facility?
Rental asking rate at Hemp Processing/Industrial Facility is Subject To Offer per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Hemp Processing/Industrial Facility?
Hemp Processing/Industrial Facility totals 41,000 square feet.
When was this property built?
Hemp Processing/Industrial Facility was built in 2008.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.