Waters Center - Office Space Availability
161 Ottawa Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- For Lease $16.5 - $22/SF/YR
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 200,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1898
- Year Renovated 2015
- Date Updated Sep 06, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|103 see moresee less|
|206 see moresee less|
|401 see moresee less|
|205 see moresee less|
|302 see moresee less|
|403 see moresee less|
|412 see moresee less|
|110-M see moresee less|
|300-G see moresee less|
|111-A see moresee less|
|111-B see moresee less|
- Walk Score ® Walker's Paradise (96)
- Transit Score ® Good Transit (65)
- Bike Score ® Bikeable (67)
- City Grand Rapids, MI
- Neighborhood Downtown Grand Rapids
- Zip Code 49503
- Market Grand Rapids
Points of Interest
U Save Mart
Walker, MI Supercharger
Grand Rapids Supercharger
Sneden Hall Parking Ramp
Wege Parking Ramp
Wealthy Market's Parking
Gerald R. Ford Airport Cell Phone Lot
Amway Grand Plaza
City Flats Hotel
JW Marriott Grand Rapids
The Brauhaus Inn
Budgetel Grand Rapids
Country Inn & Suites
Motel 6 Grand Rapids Northeast
Lazy T Motel
Lincoln Lawns Motel
Global Street Food - Roam
Bangkok Taste Cuisine
Uncle Cheetah's Soup Shop
Kendall College of Art and Design
MSU Biomedical Research Center
Secchia Center, MSU
Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Grand Valley State University Pew Campus
Grand Valley State University - Pew Campus
Grand Rapids Learning Center
Harrison Park Junior High School
Grace Christian University
Kenowa Hills Early Childhood Center
Kelloggsville Early Childhood Learning Center
- On-site ownership, management, and dedicated maintenance staff
- 650-space parking garage with an enclosed walkway to and from the building
- Connected to Homewood Suites Hotel to conveniently accommodate out-of-town guests
- Access to full-service fitness center with showers (to be negotiated)
- Full-service bar operated by Homewood Suites
- Full-service, covered, 3-season rooftop bar with 2 fireplaces and retractable roof
- Open-air patio with fireplaces and grill connected to covered bar
- Access to indoor pool (to be negotiated)
- Banquet facilities
- Conference rooms and training facilities
- Full-service mailroom with suite mailboxes as well as UPS, FedEx, USPS services
- Concierge services for everything from dry cleaning to restaurant and movie reservations
- Jam'n Bean Coffee House
- Short walking distance to multiple dining and entertainment hot spots
- Lomiz, full-service hair salon
- Banking services
- Bus stop located directly outside the front door services all city parking lots
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lease rate for Waters Center?
Rental asking rate at Waters Center is $16.5 - $22/SF/YR.
What is the largest space available at Waters Center?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Waters Center totals 9,589 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Waters Center is $17.5/SF/YR.
What is the total square footage of Waters Center?
Waters Center totals 200,000 square feet.
When was this property built?
Waters Center was built in 1898.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.