Grand River Plaza - Space Availability
3599 Grand River Avenue, Howell, MI 48843
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Retail - Power Center
- Property Size 220,744 SF
- Date Updated Sep 27, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|1 see moresee less|
- Walk Score ® Car-Dependent (12)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (29)
- City Howell, MI
- Neighborhood Deerfield
- Zip Code 48843
- Market Detroit
Points of Interest
VG's Quick Stop
Mugg & Bopps
Mugg & Bopps
MDOT Public Carpool Parking
Oak Grove United Methodist Church parking lot
fire department parking
Leo's Coney Island
All-Star Coney Island
Lover's Lane, Pro Nails, Subway Restaurant, 2 Studio Gym, Hair Crew, SleepChek Mattress Store, The Howell Diner
- Under new ownership. Grand River Plaza is going through an extensive facade and parking lot renovation.
- Grand River Plaza is a 220,000 SF power center located on Grand River Avenue at a traffic controlled entrance between The Home Depot and Meijer and across from Walmart.
- A fully built out former Chinese buffet is available – 5,000 square feet
- Anchor position available - 72,873 square feet (former Carson’s)
- There is a large pylon sign available on Grand River Avenue.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the largest space available at Grand River Plaza?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Grand River Plaza totals 72,873 square feet.
What is the total square footage of Grand River Plaza?
Grand River Plaza totals 220,744 square feet.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.