- +7 images
Oakland Pointe Plaza - Space Availability
220 - 600 Telegraph, Pontiac, MI 48341
- For Lease $8.00 - $12.00/SF/YR
- Property Type Retail
- Property Size 450,158 SF
- Date Updated Dec 12, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|290 see moresee less|
|286 see moresee less|
|362 5,340 SF see moresee less|
|390 see moresee less|
|440 see moresee less|
|458 see moresee less|
|498 see moresee less|
|506 see moresee less|
|490 see moresee less|
|502 see moresee less|
- Walk Score ® 55/100 Somewhat Walkable
- Bike Score ® 45/100 Somewhat Bikeable
- City Pontiac, MI
- Neighborhood Pontiac
- Zip Code 48341
- Market Detroit
Points of Interest
Auburn Hills, MI Supercharger
Lot 10 Student and Visitor Parking
Lot 14 Student and Visitor Parking
Real Green Systems
Leo's Coney Island
Red Coat Tavern
Bloomfield Town Square
Tenuta's Food Lane
Great Lakes Crossing Outlets
Old Orchard Shopping Center
- Northeast Corner of Telegraph & Elizabeth Lake Roads
- Approximately 1,106 - 9,930 Sq. Ft. Available (spaces can combine to equal 9,930 Sq. Ft.)
- 1,200 Parking Spaces, Including Storefront Parking
- Three Points of Access from Telegraph & Elizabeth Lake Roads
- Tenants Include Oak Street Health, Citi Trends, Big Lots and Dollar Tree
- Traffic Counts on Telegraph Road: 35,628 CPD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lease rate for Oakland Pointe Plaza?
Rental asking rate at Oakland Pointe Plaza is $8.00 - $12.00/SF/YR.
What is the largest space available at Oakland Pointe Plaza?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Oakland Pointe Plaza totals 9,619 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Oakland Pointe Plaza is $8.00 - $12.00/SF/YR.
What is the total square footage of Oakland Pointe Plaza?
Oakland Pointe Plaza totals 450,158 square feet.
- Base Tax $152,597
- Current Tax $142,346
- Market Value* $5,536,960
- Assessed Value $5,536,960
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge.
*The displayed market value represents the assessed value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority. It is not the property’s latest sale price or a current market value based on recent area sales.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.