Romulus Trade Center - Space Availability
32870 Wick Road, Romulus, MI 48174
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type VacantLand
- Lot Size 171 Acre
- Date Updated Dec 6, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|1 see moresee less|
- Walk Score ® Car-Dependent (5)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (27)
- City Romulus, MI
- Zip Code 48174
- Market Detroit
Points of Interest
Taxi and Limo
Smith's Creek Depot Station
Walnut Grove Station
ChargePoint Station 8FA0
Charging Station at Westland City Hall
Big Blue Deck Parking
Dollar / Thrifty
National Parts Depot
VFW Hall Parking
Monteith Parking Structure
Comfort Inn Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Metro Airport Romulus
Super 8 by Wyndham Belleville
Andalus Mediterranean Grill
BB's Smoothies & Wraps
New Mexico Restaurant
Romulus North Junior High School
Inkster High School (closed)
Wayne County Community College District - Ted Scott Campus
Clarence Randall Elementary School
Schoolcraft College Radcliff Center
Garden City Middle School
St. Raphael Catholic School
Wayne County Community College District - Downriver Campus
Teddy Bear Daycare
Teddy Bear Daycare Infant Center
Paradigm Care & Enrichment Center
Riverside Child Care & Learning
Allen Early Learning Academy
God's Little Schoolhouse
- Highway Service Retail Development just off I-94 in Romulus, Michigan. The site is across from Detroit Metropolitan Airport which has almost 36.8 million passengers per year.
- The project is less than 0.6 miles from the I-94 on/off ramp offering ease of convenience for retail needs for daily commuters.
- Romulus Commerce Park is a 171-acre site located on the northeast quadrant of Wick and Vining Roads that will feature 2,164,000 square feet of class A industrial space, creating 1,180 new jobs.
- Royal Farms flagship store in Michigan to be located at Romulus Trade Center.
- 30 acres of land is allocated for retail development along Wick Road and will offer pad-ready options for fast food users, automotive users, c-stores, hotel, and financial institutions.
- Construction is commencing in Q2 2022 and completion of the first 3 buildings (1M SF) will be in Q2 2023.
- Traffic-controlled entrance and other site improvements will facilitate ease of movement in and out of the project.
- Romulus Trade Center is being developed by Northpoint Development, the nation's largest privately-held industrial developer with over 100MM square feet in their portfolio.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the largest space available at Romulus Trade Center?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Romulus Trade Center totals 5 square feet.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.