356 Lafayette Road - Space Availability
356 Lafayette Road, Hampton, NH 03842
- For Lease $8/SF/YR
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 16,251 SF
- Lot Size 1.61 Acre
- Parking Ratio 5.90/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 1973
- Date Updated Aug 01, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|356 Lafayette Road see moresee less|
- Walk Score ® Somewhat Walkable (61)
- Bike Score ® Bikeable (51)
- City Hampton, NH
- Zip Code 03842
- Market Boston
Points of Interest
North Hampton Grocery
Rest Area I-95 (North Bound)
Rest Area I-95 (South Bound)
Bonta Restaurant Parking
NH Park and Ride
Chew Chat and Play
Chew Chat and Play
Hampton Police Parking
Casino Ballroom Parking
Fast Eddie's Diner
The Galley Hatch
Tinos Kitchen + Bar
The Old Salt
Peking Chinese Restaurant
Hampton Natural Foods
Summit Natural Foods
- 3,213 ± SF high visibility retail space along Route 1/Lafayette Road with signage
- Easy access from all major highway: less than a mile form I-95 and Route 101
- Join Rite Aid, Los Olas Tacos, and Stillwells Ice Cream in the last remaining space in the shopping center
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lease rate for 356 Lafayette Road?
Rental asking rate at 356 Lafayette Road is $8/SF/YR.
What is the largest space available at 356 Lafayette Road?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 356 Lafayette Road totals 3,213 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at 356 Lafayette Road is $8/SF/YR.
What is the total square footage of 356 Lafayette Road?
356 Lafayette Road totals 16,251 square feet.
When was this property built?
356 Lafayette Road was built in 1973.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.