For more property information and due diligence documents, please visit: www.FRE.com/250D4
This online auction is for a former Coca-Cola bottling/distribution center comprised of 2 buildings of ±164,500 and ±5,720 square feet on ±32 acres of land. The property is located along U.S. Highway 70 in the southwest portion of Portales, New Mexico.
Highlights/features of this property are as follows:
- Building Improvements include main processing plant/office, service garage & storage shed
- ±794' of frontage along e/s of S Industrial Dr; ±2,210' of frontage along the s/s of W 18th St; & ±868' along the w/s of BN&SF Railroad & US Hwy 70
- Direct access from the s/s of 18th St & the e/s of S Industrial Dr
- Site is generally level in topography
- Site is zoned M-1 (Light Manufacturing District); allowable uses in this district may include, but not limited to: office use, retail use, service use, warehouse buildings, distribution centers, etc.
- 85 onsite parking spaces
- Access to public utilities (City of Portales)
Portales is a city in and the county seat of Roosevelt County, New Mexico. The population was 12,280 at the 2010 census. Portales is located near the larger city of Clovis as well as Cannon Air Force Base, a major contributor to the economy of the region.
Eastern New Mexico University opened in Portales in 1934 and has grown to become the third largest university in the state. Portales is one of the largest producers of Valencia peanuts in the United States and is the nation's top producer of Certified Organic peanut butter. Portales is home to over about 40 dairies and a major US dairy solids plant, together producing and exporting hundreds of millions of dollars of local milk products each year. Portales is the principal city of the Portales Micropolitan Statistical Area, which is part of the larger Clovis-Portales Combined Statistical Area, including Clovis, 19 miles away and Cannon Air Force Base, 13 miles away.
Arts and cultural offerings emanate from Eastern New Mexico University, the third largest state university in New Mexico. Portales ranks in the top 20% of US cities for racial diversity, percentage of college educated adults, and percentage of people who walk or bike to work. Portales rates in the top 10% of US cities for a short commute, rent affordability, and low taxes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the lease rate for Former Coca-Cola Bottling / Distribution Center - NM?
Rental asking rate at Former Coca-Cola Bottling / Distribution Center - NM is Auction per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Former Coca-Cola Bottling / Distribution Center - NM?
Former Coca-Cola Bottling / Distribution Center - NM totals 170,220 square feet.