250 E 49th St
250 E 49th St, New York, NY 10017
- For Sale Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office - Office Condo
- Property Size 8,356 SF
- Year Built 2008
- Date Updated May 12, 2022
• 15' ceiling heights
• Wrap-around floor to ceiling windows with excellent natural light
• Dedicated street level entrance and elevator on second avenue
• 1,373 GSF private outdoor terrace
• Tremendous signage/branding potential
• User/investor opportunity
• Unit 2 provides $180,000 per annum in income
• Located in the Alexander Condominium at the SW corner of East 49th street and Second Avenue
• Close proximity to the United Nations headquarters
• Steps from the 4, 5, 6, 7, S, E, and M subway lines, and Grand Central Terminal
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City New York, NY
- Neighborhood Turtle Bay
- Zip Code 10017
- Market Manhattan
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 250 E 49th St?
250 E 49th St totals 8,356 square feet.
When was this property built?
250 E 49th St was built in 2008.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.