433 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY
433 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- For Sale Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office - Medical Office
- Year Built 1911
- Date Updated Jan 17, 2022
- Website 433fifthavenuenewyorkny.sharplaunch.com
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City New York, NY
- Neighborhood Murray Hill
- Zip Code 10016
- Market Manhattan
- Beautiful ArchitectureElegant turn-of-the-century design is perfectly suited to trend-setting experiential retailers and innovative boutique firms.
- National AnchorLong term three floor lease with a rapidly growing national brand with a full guarantee from the corporate parent.
- Boutique Office AppealPrestigious 3,500 sf full-floor boutique office suites with broad industry appeal.
- Loss Factor UpsideThe Property’s office space is currently under-measured, creating an opportunity to add more than 3,000 RSF – significant revenue growth upon expiration while maintaining attractive per-square-foot rents.
- Mark-to-Market UpsideCurrent office leases are approximately 35% below market, delivering outstanding upside as office leases expire in 2022 and 2025.
- Lease-up OpportunityThe Property’s two available suites, encompassing the entire third and fourth floors, create an immediate opportunity to grow cash flow – convenient and prestigious Fifth Avenue full-floor boutique office space that presents an outstanding value proposition.
- Fifth Avenue PrestigeFifth Avenue is the most famous urban boulevard in the world, known for its iconic tourist destinations and unmatched commercial activity – exceptional visibility, convenience and prestige.
- Bryant ParkThe Property is located just one block from Bryant Park, delivering a host of popular amenities while adding to the exclusivity of the Fifth Avenue location.
- Commercial CoreThe Property is situated in the midst of the world’s greatest concentrations of major corporations, creating a strong demand base for business services from the tenants at 433 Fifth Avenue.
- Lord & Taylor / WeWork HeadquartersThe iconic Lord & Taylor building is located directly across Fifth Avenue from the Property – recently purchased by WeWork for $850 million and now undergoing a $438 million office and retail renovation that will bring thousands of new young professionals into the neighborhood.
- Outstanding Transportation AccessFive minute walk to Grand Central, with 16 subway lines within easy walking distance – exceptional convenience for both Property tenants and their clients.
- Excess Development RightsAs built the property possesses approximately 30,000 square feet of unused development rights that could be sold or utilized in a redevelopment of the property or a larger assemblage.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 433 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY?
433 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY totals 23,354 square feet.
When was this property built?
433 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY was built in 1911.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.