- Total Population4,864,630
- Male Population(48.4 %) 2,355,780
- Female Population(51.6 %) 2,508,850
- Median Age41.00
There are currently 4,864,630 people living in Alabama. Out of the total population number, 2,355,780 are men and 2,508,850 are women. The median age for Alabama dwellers is 41.00.
- White Collar1,513,366
- Blue Collar563,323
There are currently 1,513,366 white-collar jobs and 563,323 blue-collar jobs in Alabama.
- Total Households1,860,238
- Family Households1,229,885
- Non-family Households630,353
- Households With Children564,312
- Households Without Children1,295,926
- Average People Per Household2.57
There are currently 1,860,238 households in Alabama. Out of this total, 1,229,885 are family households, 630,353 are non-family households, 564,312 are households with children and 1,295,926 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Alabama is 2.57.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School156,962
- Some High School1,550,866
- Some College987,148
- Associate Degree296,209
- Bachelors Degree547,246
There are 156,962 people living in Alabama without a high school degree, 1,550,866 people with some high school degree and 987,148 people with a college degree. 296,209 people have an associate degree, 547,246 hold a bachelor’s degree, while boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married1,209,220
1,209,220 of the people living in Alabama have never been married, while 1,985,299 are married and 93,182 are separated. A total of 278,504 people are widowed and 485,215 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$60,304
- Median Household Income$41,768
- Median Income Under 25$29,648
- Median Income 25-44$50,341
- Median Income 45-64$50,314
- Median Income Over 65$34,390
The average household income for people living in Alabama is $60,304, while the median household income is $41,768. The median income in Alabama is $29,648 for those under 25, $50,341 for those aged 25 to 44, $50,314 for those aged 45 to 64, and $34,390 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, CommercialCafe can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.