- Total Population4,850,727
- Male Population(48.5 %) 2,350,789
- Female Population(51.5 %) 2,499,938
- Median Age41.20
There are currently 4,850,727 people living in Alabama. Out of the total population number, 2,350,789 are men and 2,499,938 are women. The median age for Alabama dwellers is 41.20.
- White Collar1,529,054
- Blue Collar526,438
There are currently 1,529,054 white-collar jobs and 526,438 blue-collar jobs in Alabama.
- Total Households1,856,668
- Family Households1,233,845
- Non-family Households622,823
- Households With Children570,218
- Households Without Children1,286,450
- Average People Per Household2.58
There are currently 1,856,668 households in Alabama. Out of this total, 1,233,845 are family households, 622,823 are non-family households, 570,218 are households with children and 1,286,450 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Alabama is 2.58.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School162,632
- Some High School1,551,529
- Some College979,449
- Associate Degree288,166
- Bachelors Degree535,757
- Graduate Degree301,956
There are 162,632 people living in Alabama without a high school degree, 1,551,529 people with some high school degree and 979,449 people with a college degree. 288,166 people have an associate degree, 535,757 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 301,956 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married1,197,758
1,197,758 of the people living in Alabama have never been married, while 1,979,240 are married and 94,058 are separated. A total of 280,457 people are widowed and 483,863 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$57,939
- Median Household Income$40,620
- Median Income Under 25$29,405
- Median Income 25-44$48,066
- Median Income 45-64$48,574
- Median Income Over 65$33,245
The average household income for people living in Alabama is $57,939, while the median household income is $40,620. The median income in Alabama is $29,405 for those under 25, $48,066 for those aged 25 to 44, $48,574 for those aged 45 to 64, and $33,245 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.