- Total Population6,816,279
- Male Population(49.7 %) 3,388,051
- Female Population(50.3 %) 3,428,228
- Median Age38.60
There are currently 6,816,279 people living in Arizona. Out of the total population number, 3,388,051 are men and 3,428,228 are women. The median age for Arizona dwellers is 38.60.
- White Collar2,399,786
- Blue Collar555,492
There are currently 2,399,786 white-collar jobs and 555,492 blue-collar jobs in Arizona.
- Total Households2,483,792
- Family Households1,623,757
- Non-family Households860,035
- Households With Children774,841
- Households Without Children1,708,951
- Average People Per Household2.75
There are currently 2,483,792 households in Arizona. Out of this total, 1,623,757 are family households, 860,035 are non-family households, 774,841 are households with children and 1,708,951 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Arizona is 2.75.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School279,767
- Some High School1,749,896
- Some College1,531,532
- Associate Degree420,415
- Bachelors Degree849,782
- Graduate Degree485,805
There are 279,767 people living in Arizona without a high school degree, 1,749,896 people with some high school degree and 1,531,532 people with a college degree. 420,415 people have an associate degree, 849,782 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 485,805 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married1,810,628
1,810,628 of the people living in Arizona have never been married, while 2,682,330 are married and 96,400 are separated. A total of 301,329 people are widowed and 672,238 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$64,600
- Median Household Income$46,716
- Median Income Under 25$31,146
- Median Income 25-44$53,194
- Median Income 45-64$54,432
- Median Income Over 65$39,760
The average household income for people living in Arizona is $64,600, while the median household income is $46,716. The median income in Arizona is $31,146 for those under 25, $53,194 for those aged 25 to 44, $54,432 for those aged 45 to 64, and $39,760 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.