- Total Population39,144,183
- Male Population(49.7 %) 19,448,265
- Female Population(50.3 %) 19,695,918
- Median Age39.10
There are currently 39,144,183 people living in California. Out of the total population number, 19,448,265 are men and 19,695,918 are women. The median age for California dwellers is 39.10.
- White Collar14,439,518
- Blue Collar3,870,877
There are currently 14,439,518 white-collar jobs and 3,870,877 blue-collar jobs in California.
- Total Households12,966,814
- Family Households8,915,960
- Non-family Households4,050,854
- Households With Children4,510,787
- Households Without Children8,456,027
- Average People Per Household2.80
There are currently 12,966,814 households in California. Out of this total, 8,915,960 are family households, 4,050,854 are non-family households, 4,510,787 are households with children and 8,456,027 are households without children. The average number of people per household in California is 2.80.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School2,527,299
- Some High School8,937,209
- Some College7,633,090
- Associate Degree2,240,212
- Bachelors Degree5,815,787
There are 2,527,299 people living in California without a high school degree, 8,937,209 people with some high school degree and 7,633,090 people with a college degree. 2,240,212 people have an associate degree, 5,815,787 hold a bachelor’s degree, while boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married11,646,036
11,646,036 of the people living in California have never been married, while 15,434,194 are married and 650,196 are separated. A total of 1,573,110 people are widowed and 2,953,732 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$95,171
- Median Household Income$64,932
- Median Income Under 25$39,730
- Median Income 25-44$71,830
- Median Income 45-64$78,447
- Median Income Over 65$50,058
The average household income for people living in California is $95,171, while the median household income is $64,932. The median income in California is $39,730 for those under 25, $71,830 for those aged 25 to 44, $78,447 for those aged 45 to 64, and $50,058 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, CommercialCafe can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.