- Total Population38,977,672
- Male Population(49.7 %) 19,360,601
- Female Population(50.3 %) 19,617,071
- Median Age39.00
There are currently 38,977,672 people living in California. Out of the total population number, 19,360,601 are men and 19,617,071 are women. The median age for California dwellers is 39.00.
- White Collar14,371,484
- Blue Collar3,623,461
There are currently 14,371,484 white-collar jobs and 3,623,461 blue-collar jobs in California.
- Total Households12,889,365
- Family Households8,863,184
- Non-family Households4,026,181
- Households With Children4,540,875
- Households Without Children8,348,490
- Average People Per Household2.82
There are currently 12,889,365 households in California. Out of this total, 8,863,184 are family households, 4,026,181 are non-family households, 4,540,875 are households with children and 8,348,490 are households without children. The average number of people per household in California is 2.82.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School2,571,361
- Some High School8,952,656
- Some College7,607,523
- Associate Degree2,212,200
- Bachelors Degree5,649,707
- Graduate Degree3,188,897
There are 2,571,361 people living in California without a high school degree, 8,952,656 people with some high school degree and 7,607,523 people with a college degree. 2,212,200 people have an associate degree, 5,649,707 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 3,188,897 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married11,547,383
11,547,383 of the people living in California have never been married, while 15,330,228 are married and 669,402 are separated. A total of 1,568,715 people are widowed and 2,967,724 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$89,706
- Median Household Income$61,623
- Median Income Under 25$36,929
- Median Income 25-44$67,109
- Median Income 45-64$75,106
- Median Income Over 65$46,806
The average household income for people living in California is $89,706, while the median household income is $61,623. The median income in California is $36,929 for those under 25, $67,109 for those aged 25 to 44, $75,106 for those aged 45 to 64, and $46,806 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.