- Total Population5,436,789
- Male Population(50.2 %) 2,731,418
- Female Population(49.8 %) 2,705,371
- Median Age40.60
There are currently 5,436,789 people living in Colorado. Out of the total population number, 2,731,418 are men and 2,705,371 are women. The median age for Colorado dwellers is 40.60.
- White Collar2,252,312
- Blue Collar507,870
There are currently 2,252,312 white-collar jobs and 507,870 blue-collar jobs in Colorado.
- Total Households2,082,667
- Family Households1,338,827
- Non-family Households743,840
- Households With Children657,820
- Households Without Children1,424,847
- Average People Per Household2.50
There are currently 2,082,667 households in Colorado. Out of this total, 1,338,827 are family households, 743,840 are non-family households, 657,820 are households with children and 1,424,847 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Colorado is 2.50.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School139,736
- Some High School1,196,942
- Some College1,105,363
- Associate Degree330,065
- Bachelors Degree965,527
- Graduate Degree540,625
There are 139,736 people living in Colorado without a high school degree, 1,196,942 people with some high school degree and 1,105,363 people with a college degree. 330,065 people have an associate degree, 965,527 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 540,625 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married1,381,309
1,381,309 of the people living in Colorado have never been married, while 2,295,859 are married and 63,764 are separated. A total of 191,533 people are widowed and 523,028 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$77,012
- Median Household Income$56,776
- Median Income Under 25$35,484
- Median Income 25-44$62,569
- Median Income 45-64$67,188
- Median Income Over 65$45,779
The average household income for people living in Colorado is $77,012, while the median household income is $56,776. The median income in Colorado is $35,484 for those under 25, $62,569 for those aged 25 to 44, $67,188 for those aged 45 to 64, and $45,779 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.