- Total Population10,201,679
- Male Population(48.7 %) 4,968,904
- Female Population(51.3 %) 5,232,775
- Median Age39.00
There are currently 10,201,679 people living in Georgia. Out of the total population number, 4,968,904 are men and 5,232,775 are women. The median age for Georgia dwellers is 39.00.
- White Collar3,573,515
- Blue Collar1,032,831
There are currently 3,573,515 white-collar jobs and 1,032,831 blue-collar jobs in Georgia.
- Total Households3,663,131
- Family Households2,476,266
- Non-family Households1,186,865
- Households With Children1,263,112
- Households Without Children2,400,019
- Average People Per Household2.65
There are currently 3,663,131 households in Georgia. Out of this total, 2,476,266 are family households, 1,186,865 are non-family households, 1,263,112 are households with children and 2,400,019 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Georgia is 2.65.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School353,409
- Some High School2,927,911
- Some College1,893,426
- Associate Degree542,411
- Bachelors Degree1,323,313
- Graduate Degree767,768
There are 353,409 people living in Georgia without a high school degree, 2,927,911 people with some high school degree and 1,893,426 people with a college degree. 542,411 people have an associate degree, 1,323,313 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 767,768 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married2,751,378
2,751,378 of the people living in Georgia have never been married, while 4,011,465 are married and 187,269 are separated. A total of 449,955 people are widowed and 916,270 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$62,603
- Median Household Income$43,750
- Median Income Under 25$31,440
- Median Income 25-44$49,833
- Median Income 45-64$52,628
- Median Income Over 65$34,913
The average household income for people living in Georgia is $62,603, while the median household income is $43,750. The median income in Georgia is $31,440 for those under 25, $49,833 for those aged 25 to 44, $52,628 for those aged 45 to 64, and $34,913 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.