- Total Population12,856,391
- Male Population(49.1 %) 6,313,537
- Female Population(50.9 %) 6,542,854
- Median Age41.70
There are currently 12,856,391 people living in Illinois. Out of the total population number, 6,313,537 are men and 6,542,854 are women. The median age for Illinois dwellers is 41.70.
- White Collar4,870,588
- Blue Collar1,311,963
There are currently 4,870,588 white-collar jobs and 1,311,963 blue-collar jobs in Illinois.
- Total Households4,819,172
- Family Households3,123,017
- Non-family Households1,696,155
- Households With Children1,511,246
- Households Without Children3,307,926
- Average People Per Household2.50
There are currently 4,819,172 households in Illinois. Out of this total, 3,123,017 are family households, 1,696,155 are non-family households, 1,511,246 are households with children and 3,307,926 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Illinois is 2.50.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School462,271
- Some High School3,315,305
- Some College2,494,783
- Associate Degree753,281
- Bachelors Degree1,924,301
- Graduate Degree1,134,800
There are 462,271 people living in Illinois without a high school degree, 3,315,305 people with some high school degree and 2,494,783 people with a college degree. 753,281 people have an associate degree, 1,924,301 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 1,134,800 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married3,646,672
3,646,672 of the people living in Illinois have never been married, while 5,142,913 are married and 168,979 are separated. A total of 612,145 people are widowed and 1,010,285 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$74,245
- Median Household Income$55,644
- Median Income Under 25$35,505
- Median Income 25-44$64,142
- Median Income 45-64$66,965
- Median Income Over 65$41,132
The average household income for people living in Illinois is $74,245, while the median household income is $55,644. The median income in Illinois is $35,505 for those under 25, $64,142 for those aged 25 to 44, $66,965 for those aged 45 to 64, and $41,132 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.