- Total Population6,789,257
- Male Population(48.5 %) 3,293,372
- Female Population(51.5 %) 3,495,885
- Median Age44.00
There are currently 6,789,257 people living in Massachusetts. Out of the total population number, 3,293,372 are men and 3,495,885 are women. The median age for Massachusetts dwellers is 44.00.
- White Collar2,982,459
- Blue Collar543,152
There are currently 2,982,459 white-collar jobs and 543,152 blue-collar jobs in Massachusetts.
- Total Households2,585,708
- Family Households1,647,612
- Non-family Households938,096
- Households With Children769,371
- Households Without Children1,816,337
- Average People Per Household2.50
There are currently 2,585,708 households in Massachusetts. Out of this total, 1,647,612 are family households, 938,096 are non-family households, 769,371 are households with children and 1,816,337 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Massachusetts is 2.50.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School224,453
- Some High School1,661,920
- Some College1,104,926
- Associate Degree385,903
- Bachelors Degree1,212,295
- Graduate Degree890,096
There are 224,453 people living in Massachusetts without a high school degree, 1,661,920 people with some high school degree and 1,104,926 people with a college degree. 385,903 people have an associate degree, 1,212,295 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 890,096 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married2,070,564
2,070,564 of the people living in Massachusetts have never been married, while 2,737,370 are married and 98,839 are separated. A total of 315,849 people are widowed and 532,656 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$105,366
- Median Household Income$78,638
- Median Income Under 25$42,273
- Median Income 25-44$91,395
- Median Income 45-64$94,754
- Median Income Over 65$48,750
The average household income for people living in Massachusetts is $105,366, while the median household income is $78,638. The median income in Massachusetts is $42,273 for those under 25, $91,395 for those aged 25 to 44, $94,754 for those aged 45 to 64, and $48,750 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.