- Total Population10,052,564
- Male Population(48.7 %) 4,895,368
- Female Population(51.3 %) 5,157,196
- Median Age42.20
There are currently 10,052,564 people living in North Carolina. Out of the total population number, 4,895,368 are men and 5,157,196 are women. The median age for North Carolina dwellers is 42.20.
- White Collar3,538,763
- Blue Collar1,032,257
There are currently 3,538,763 white-collar jobs and 1,032,257 blue-collar jobs in North Carolina.
- Total Households3,874,346
- Family Households2,551,439
- Non-family Households1,322,907
- Households With Children1,216,304
- Households Without Children2,658,042
- Average People Per Household2.48
There are currently 3,874,346 households in North Carolina. Out of this total, 2,551,439 are family households, 1,322,907 are non-family households, 1,216,304 are households with children and 2,658,042 are households without children. The average number of people per household in North Carolina is 2.48.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School349,297
- Some High School2,750,027
- Some College2,096,896
- Associate Degree673,436
- Bachelors Degree1,392,648
- Graduate Degree727,283
There are 349,297 people living in North Carolina without a high school degree, 2,750,027 people with some high school degree and 2,096,896 people with a college degree. 673,436 people have an associate degree, 1,392,648 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 727,283 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married2,549,628
2,549,628 of the people living in North Carolina have never been married, while 4,227,811 are married and 230,351 are separated. A total of 500,595 people are widowed and 876,416 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$63,056
- Median Household Income$45,174
- Median Income Under 25$30,141
- Median Income 25-44$50,139
- Median Income 45-64$53,057
- Median Income Over 65$35,865
The average household income for people living in North Carolina is $63,056, while the median household income is $45,174. The median income in North Carolina is $30,141 for those under 25, $50,139 for those aged 25 to 44, $53,057 for those aged 45 to 64, and $35,865 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.