- Total Population8,960,161
- Male Population(48.8 %) 4,372,321
- Female Population(51.2 %) 4,587,840
- Median Age42.00
There are currently 8,960,161 people living in New Jersey. Out of the total population number, 4,372,321 are men and 4,587,840 are women. The median age for New Jersey dwellers is 42.00.
- White Collar3,614,100
- Blue Collar773,924
There are currently 3,614,100 white-collar jobs and 773,924 blue-collar jobs in New Jersey.
- Total Households3,199,111
- Family Households2,217,279
- Non-family Households981,832
- Households With Children1,069,635
- Households Without Children2,129,476
- Average People Per Household2.72
There are currently 3,199,111 households in New Jersey. Out of this total, 2,217,279 are family households, 981,832 are non-family households, 1,069,635 are households with children and 2,129,476 are households without children. The average number of people per household in New Jersey is 2.72.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School327,850
- Some High School2,378,754
- Some College1,426,484
- Associate Degree442,884
- Bachelors Degree1,551,140
- Graduate Degree918,136
There are 327,850 people living in New Jersey without a high school degree, 2,378,754 people with some high school degree and 1,426,484 people with a college degree. 442,884 people have an associate degree, 1,551,140 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 918,136 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married2,516,764
2,516,764 of the people living in New Jersey have never been married, while 3,727,098 are married and 139,853 are separated. A total of 448,651 people are widowed and 621,902 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$114,376
- Median Household Income$85,191
- Median Income Under 25$41,974
- Median Income 25-44$96,407
- Median Income 45-64$100,373
- Median Income Over 65$53,224
The average household income for people living in New Jersey is $114,376, while the median household income is $85,191. The median income in New Jersey is $41,974 for those under 25, $96,407 for those aged 25 to 44, $100,373 for those aged 45 to 64, and $53,224 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.