- Total Population12,790,505
- Male Population(48.9 %) 6,260,160
- Female Population(51.1 %) 6,530,345
- Median Age44.00
There are currently 12,790,505 people living in Pennsylvania. Out of the total population number, 6,260,160 are men and 6,530,345 are women. The median age for Pennsylvania dwellers is 44.00.
- White Collar4,782,161
- Blue Collar1,314,816
There are currently 4,782,161 white-collar jobs and 1,314,816 blue-collar jobs in Pennsylvania.
- Total Households5,007,442
- Family Households3,217,046
- Non-family Households1,790,396
- Households With Children1,420,567
- Households Without Children3,586,875
- Average People Per Household2.46
There are currently 5,007,442 households in Pennsylvania. Out of this total, 3,217,046 are family households, 1,790,396 are non-family households, 1,420,567 are households with children and 3,586,875 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Pennsylvania is 2.46.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School315,098
- Some High School4,290,716
- Some College2,151,966
- Associate Degree777,199
- Bachelors Degree1,759,082
- Graduate Degree1,062,071
There are 315,098 people living in Pennsylvania without a high school degree, 4,290,716 people with some high school degree and 2,151,966 people with a college degree. 777,199 people have an associate degree, 1,759,082 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 1,062,071 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married3,530,983
3,530,983 of the people living in Pennsylvania have never been married, while 5,316,392 are married and 221,561 are separated. A total of 718,720 people are widowed and 1,012,913 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$70,765
- Median Household Income$53,000
- Median Income Under 25$35,509
- Median Income 25-44$63,750
- Median Income 45-64$64,583
- Median Income Over 65$36,401
The average household income for people living in Pennsylvania is $70,765, while the median household income is $53,000. The median income in Pennsylvania is $35,509 for those under 25, $63,750 for those aged 25 to 44, $64,583 for those aged 45 to 64, and $36,401 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.