- Total Population27,885,380
- Male Population(49.7 %) 13,849,815
- Female Population(50.3 %) 14,035,565
- Median Age38.00
There are currently 27,885,380 people living in Texas. Out of the total population number, 13,849,815 are men and 14,035,565 are women. The median age for Texas dwellers is 38.00.
- White Collar9,893,469
- Blue Collar3,092,487
There are currently 9,893,469 white-collar jobs and 3,092,487 blue-collar jobs in Texas.
- Total Households9,553,206
- Family Households6,629,457
- Non-family Households2,923,749
- Households With Children3,542,123
- Households Without Children6,011,083
- Average People Per Household2.79
There are currently 9,553,206 households in Texas. Out of this total, 6,629,457 are family households, 2,923,749 are non-family households, 3,542,123 are households with children and 6,011,083 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Texas is 2.79.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School1,558,290
- Some High School7,209,337
- Some College5,153,496
- Associate Degree1,384,390
- Bachelors Degree3,628,746
There are 1,558,290 people living in Texas without a high school degree, 7,209,337 people with some high school degree and 5,153,496 people with a college degree. 1,384,390 people have an associate degree, 3,628,746 hold a bachelor’s degree, while boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married7,161,890
7,161,890 of the people living in Texas have never been married, while 11,223,162 are married and 530,269 are separated. A total of 1,105,211 people are widowed and 2,310,702 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$74,605
- Median Household Income$52,312
- Median Income Under 25$35,680
- Median Income 25-44$60,000
- Median Income 45-64$63,021
- Median Income Over 65$40,204
The average household income for people living in Texas is $74,605, while the median household income is $52,312. The median income in Texas is $35,680 for those under 25, $60,000 for those aged 25 to 44, $63,021 for those aged 45 to 64, and $40,204 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, CommercialCafe can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.