- Total Population27,419,531
- Male Population(49.7 %) 13,616,959
- Female Population(50.3 %) 13,802,572
- Median Age38.00
There are currently 27,419,531 people living in Texas. Out of the total population number, 13,616,959 are men and 13,802,572 are women. The median age for Texas dwellers is 38.00.
- White Collar9,811,762
- Blue Collar2,877,539
There are currently 9,811,762 white-collar jobs and 2,877,539 blue-collar jobs in Texas.
- Total Households9,430,526
- Family Households6,560,359
- Non-family Households2,870,167
- Households With Children3,530,141
- Households Without Children5,900,385
- Average People Per Household2.78
There are currently 9,430,526 households in Texas. Out of this total, 6,560,359 are family households, 2,870,167 are non-family households, 3,530,141 are households with children and 5,900,385 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Texas is 2.78.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School1,570,326
- Some High School7,117,755
- Some College5,065,582
- Associate Degree1,326,565
- Bachelors Degree3,501,302
- Graduate Degree1,739,174
There are 1,570,326 people living in Texas without a high school degree, 7,117,755 people with some high school degree and 5,065,582 people with a college degree. 1,326,565 people have an associate degree, 3,501,302 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 1,739,174 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married6,940,320
6,940,320 of the people living in Texas have never been married, while 11,084,966 are married and 533,950 are separated. A total of 1,089,974 people are widowed and 2,279,709 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$72,421
- Median Household Income$50,795
- Median Income Under 25$33,775
- Median Income 25-44$57,832
- Median Income 45-64$60,430
- Median Income Over 65$38,920
The average household income for people living in Texas is $72,421, while the median household income is $50,795. The median income in Texas is $33,775 for those under 25, $57,832 for those aged 25 to 44, $60,430 for those aged 45 to 64, and $38,920 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.