- Total Population8,366,186
- Male Population(49.2 %) 4,114,106
- Female Population(50.8 %) 4,252,080
- Median Age43.60
There are currently 8,366,186 people living in Virginia. Out of the total population number, 4,114,106 are men and 4,252,080 are women. The median age for Virginia dwellers is 43.60.
- White Collar3,355,607
- Blue Collar728,506
There are currently 3,355,607 white-collar jobs and 728,506 blue-collar jobs in Virginia.
- Total Households3,105,724
- Family Households2,078,143
- Non-family Households1,027,581
- Households With Children1,002,239
- Households Without Children2,103,485
- Average People Per Household2.51
There are currently 3,105,724 households in Virginia. Out of this total, 2,078,143 are family households, 1,027,581 are non-family households, 1,002,239 are households with children and 2,103,485 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Virginia is 2.51.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School264,142
- Some High School2,074,427
- Some College1,544,612
- Associate Degree467,926
- Bachelors Degree1,315,746
- Graduate Degree920,700
There are 264,142 people living in Virginia without a high school degree, 2,074,427 people with some high school degree and 1,544,612 people with a college degree. 467,926 people have an associate degree, 1,315,746 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 920,700 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married2,173,326
2,173,326 of the people living in Virginia have never been married, while 3,574,941 are married and 164,795 are separated. A total of 378,384 people are widowed and 687,851 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$77,512
- Median Household Income$53,917
- Median Income Under 25$37,708
- Median Income 25-44$61,983
- Median Income 45-64$66,014
- Median Income Over 65$43,664
The average household income for people living in Virginia is $77,512, while the median household income is $53,917. The median income in Virginia is $37,708 for those under 25, $61,983 for those aged 25 to 44, $66,014 for those aged 45 to 64, and $43,664 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.