- Total Population7,169,996
- Male Population(49.9 %) 3,580,906
- Female Population(50.1 %) 3,589,090
- Median Age41.00
There are currently 7,169,996 people living in Washington. Out of the total population number, 3,580,906 are men and 3,589,090 are women. The median age for Washington dwellers is 41.00.
- White Collar2,704,044
- Blue Collar714,100
There are currently 2,704,044 white-collar jobs and 714,100 blue-collar jobs in Washington.
- Total Households2,755,707
- Family Households1,782,549
- Non-family Households973,158
- Households With Children852,889
- Households Without Children1,902,818
- Average People Per Household2.53
There are currently 2,755,707 households in Washington. Out of this total, 1,782,549 are family households, 973,158 are non-family households, 852,889 are households with children and 1,902,818 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Washington is 2.53.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School197,439
- Some High School1,653,582
- Some College1,658,245
- Associate Degree532,707
- Bachelors Degree1,132,088
- Graduate Degree627,089
There are 197,439 people living in Washington without a high school degree, 1,653,582 people with some high school degree and 1,658,245 people with a college degree. 532,707 people have an associate degree, 1,132,088 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 627,089 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married1,786,670
1,786,670 of the people living in Washington have never been married, while 3,062,412 are married and 90,253 are separated. A total of 284,990 people are widowed and 689,075 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$76,400
- Median Household Income$58,050
- Median Income Under 25$40,096
- Median Income 25-44$63,244
- Median Income 45-64$68,511
- Median Income Over 65$44,858
The average household income for people living in Washington is $76,400, while the median household income is $58,050. The median income in Washington is $40,096 for those under 25, $63,244 for those aged 25 to 44, $68,511 for those aged 45 to 64, and $44,858 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.