- Total Population7,294,383
- Male Population(50.0 %) 3,645,691
- Female Population(50.0 %) 3,648,692
- Median Age41.10
There are currently 7,294,383 people living in Washington. Out of the total population number, 3,645,691 are men and 3,648,692 are women. The median age for Washington dwellers is 41.10.
- White Collar2,749,357
- Blue Collar764,519
There are currently 2,749,357 white-collar jobs and 764,519 blue-collar jobs in Washington.
- Total Households2,800,441
- Family Households1,813,314
- Non-family Households987,127
- Households With Children861,156
- Households Without Children1,939,285
- Average People Per Household2.52
There are currently 2,800,441 households in Washington. Out of this total, 1,813,314 are family households, 987,127 are non-family households, 861,156 are households with children and 1,939,285 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Washington is 2.52.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School196,196
- Some High School1,657,837
- Some College1,684,945
- Associate Degree552,642
- Bachelors Degree1,174,603
There are 196,196 people living in Washington without a high school degree, 1,657,837 people with some high school degree and 1,684,945 people with a college degree. 552,642 people have an associate degree, 1,174,603 hold a bachelor’s degree, while boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married1,829,398
1,829,398 of the people living in Washington have never been married, while 3,118,511 are married and 89,260 are separated. A total of 288,382 people are widowed and 695,211 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$79,853
- Median Household Income$60,234
- Median Income Under 25$43,077
- Median Income 25-44$66,938
- Median Income 45-64$72,739
- Median Income Over 65$46,429
The average household income for people living in Washington is $79,853, while the median household income is $60,234. The median income in Washington is $43,077 for those under 25, $66,938 for those aged 25 to 44, $72,739 for those aged 45 to 64, and $46,429 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.