Charlotte, NC Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 1,748,734 SF
By square footage range:
- 100k to 500k SF: 779,101 SF / 44.55% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 969,633 SF / 55.45% of total industrial
- Total Population826,060
- Male Population(47.9 %) 395,854
- Female Population(52.1 %) 430,206
- Median Age33.90
- Average Household Income$87,226
- Median Household Income$58,202
- Median Income Under 25$28,897
- Median Income 25-44$61,551
- Median Income 45-64$67,850
- Median Income Over 65$43,120
Top Cities for Startups in the US – Chicago, Phoenix, San Antonio Among Best Large Cities for Early Stage Startups
July 16, 2019
The top 10 cities for startups in our smaller population bracket include the country’s most (still) affordable cities in which to live and start a business, and which have a budding entrepreneurial scene and diversifying economies.
Office Building Prices in the Top CBDs
July 10, 2019
There are many variables to consider when looking for commercial assets. You may be looking to lease space for your company or to purchase a building outright as an investment. Every market across the country has its own pros and cons, but historically the central business district is where the ...
2019 US Office Pipeline – NYC, the Bay Area and San Francisco Set to Deliver 33 MSF of Office Space
April 10, 2019
Since 2009, the U.S. economy has had more than 110 consecutive months of growth, making this the second longest economic expansion since the Great Depression. After a rather tepid 2017 performance, the U.S. office market gathered some steam in 2018, adding 76 million square feet of new office sp...