Nashville, TN Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 30,210,910 SF
By square footage range:
- 100k to 500k SF: 22,332,965 SF / 73.92% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 4,094,522 SF / 13.55% of total industrial
- > 1M SF: 3,783,423 SF / 12.52% of total industrial
- Class A: 6,527,704 SF / 21.61% of total industrial
- Class B: 23,283,923 SF / 77.07% of total industrial
- Class C: 283,283 SF / 0.94% of total industrial
- Total Population454,078
- Male Population(48.0 %) 218,177
- Female Population(52.0 %) 235,901
- Median Age33.00
- Average Household Income$88,071
- Median Household Income$54,492
- Median Income Under 25$33,098
- Median Income 25-44$67,077
- Median Income 45-64$59,336
- Median Income Over 65$38,891
MLL Capital has started building a $500 million portfolio of institutional assets in the medical office, laboratory and life sciences sector. The investment firm recently purchased the Ravenswood Professional Building — a medical office building in the Ravenswood neighborhood on the north side o...
What It Costs to Rent in the Top 10 Cities for Startups in the U.S.
January 29, 2020
Back in June, COMMERCIALCafé came out with the Top Cities for Startups in the United States, in which we analyzed data of the 50 most populous cities in the country to determine which 20 cities were best for early-stage startups. Working professionals with years of experience, as well as talente...
The handwringing over the latest exploits, likes and dislikes of millennials has become somewhat of a national sport. Some of the observations are the result of generational rivalry rather than insights into wide-ranging trends. Still, it’s essential to recognize that—given their sheer numbers—a...