Howell, MI Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 345,122 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 60,000 SF / 17.39% of total office
- 100k to 500k SF: 285,122 SF / 82.61% of total office
- Class A: 60,000 SF / 17.39% of total office
- Class B: 285,122 SF / 82.61% of total office
Top 10 Largest Office Buildings
Largest Office Properties Recently Completed
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does office space cost in Howell, MI?
The average office rental rate in Howell, MI is $13 per square foot. Asking prices vary based on the property’s location, overall rating, amenities, proximity to restaurants, cafes and entertainment venues, as well as public transport, airports and highways.
What is the size of available office spaces in Howell, MI?
The Howell, MI office market can accommodate various businesses, sporting a range of office space availabilities. The average size of office space availabilities is 34,628 square feet. If you’re just starting out as a company or as an entrepreneur, the smallest available office space in Howell, MI is 9,255 square feet, while the maximum rentable space on the market now is 60,000 square feet.
How do I get office space in Howell, MI?
Start your search for office space in Howell, MI by using our filters that allow you to find the best space for your business needs. Filter listings by location, property size, available space or lease rate. Property pages will offer details about an office building’s rating, year built, availabilities, price per square foot and more. After drawing up a shortlist, make sure you contact the listed broker(s) to schedule a viewing and begin the negotiation process for your lease contract.
How many office listings are available in Howell, MI?
There are 5 office listings on the Howell, MI market.
- Total Population9,597
- Male Population(47.6 %) 4,565
- Female Population(52.4 %) 5,032
- Median Age38.90
- Average Household Income$57,921
- Median Household Income$45,760
- Median Income Under 25$49,559
- Median Income 25-44$54,412
- Median Income 45-64$44,792
- Median Income Over 65$37,344