- Total Population2,267,336
- Male Population(50.1 %) 1,135,634
- Female Population(49.9 %) 1,131,702
- Median Age32.90
- Average Household Income$79,344
- Median Household Income$49,399
- Median Income Under 25$29,186
- Median Income 25-44$50,613
- Median Income 45-64$56,009
- Median Income Over 65$40,215
2019 US Office Pipeline – NYC, the Bay Area and San Francisco Set to Deliver 33 MSF of Office Space
April 10, 2019
Since 2009, the U.S. economy has had more than 110 consecutive months of growth, making this the second longest economic expansion since the Great Depression. After a rather tepid 2017 performance, the U.S. office market gathered some steam in 2018, adding 76 million square feet of new office sp...
The U.S. industrial real estate market had a solid year in 2018 and has continued to strengthen through the first quarter of 2019. Industrial rents are on an upward path, while the construction pipeline is robust and development is spurred on by the e-commerce sector. In terms of development, 20...
Top 50 US Office Sales Of 2018: Google Sees Bicoastal Growth
February 21, 2019
$24 billion worth of assets changed hands in the top 50 biggest office deals to close in 2018. Google, Disney, Samsung mingled with established top CRE players. Check out the full list and read up on last year’s most notable U.S. office investments.