Houston, TX Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 81,103,723 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 23,078,850 SF / 28.46% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 49,344,552 SF / 60.84% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 6,867,256 SF / 8.47% of total office with retail
- > 1M SF: 1,813,065 SF / 2.24% of total office with retail
- Total Population2,310,432
- Male Population(49.9 %) 1,153,417
- Female Population(50.1 %) 1,157,015
- Median Age33.00
- Average Household Income$84,180
- Median Household Income$52,338
- Median Income Under 25$30,893
- Median Income 25-44$54,218
- Median Income 45-64$58,972
- Median Income Over 65$42,328
Following the great financial crisis of 2008, the U.S. has been experiencing one of the longest economic expansions in history. Production and consumption continue to climb higher and, as a result, industrial property construction continues to increase, as well. In particular, industrial propert...
Decade in Review: Office Building Sales Total $873 Billion Since 2010
February 04, 2020
A decade is a long time, and so much has occurred in our country and around the world in the last 10 years. In particular, rising real estate prices have been one of the prevailing themes throughout the 2010s. Coming off the heels of the Great Financial Crisis, the U.S. economy has trended upwar...
We analyzed the top 50 U.S. office deals of 2019, and the results show an increased investor appetite for trophy assets outside of New York City. In particular, it was Class A office spaces in California—particularly in the Bay Area—and Washington’s Seattle and Bellevue areas that attracted most...