2.44 acres with prime visibility adjacent to Lochbuie, CO
100 CO Rd. 37, Brighton, CO 80603
- For Sale Please call for pricing.
- Property Type VacantLand
- Lot Size 2.44 Acre
- Date Updated Dec 16, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Brighton, CO
- Neighborhood Lochbuie
- Zip Code 80603
- Market Denver
- Located just off the Interstate 76 Frontage Road immediately north of the full movement Lochbuie interchange with excellent visibility to Interstate 76.
- Willing to sell, ground lease or build to suit.
- Property zoned residential in Weld County, but may be able to be annexed to and rezoned by the Town of Lochbuie, where water, sewer and other municipal services are available.
- Great for manufactured housing, light industrial, office/flex and mini-storage.
- Underserved area.
- Visible to 20,000 cars per day on I-76.
- Motivated owner.
- Located in Designated Opportunity Zone
- PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING INFORMATION
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.