Great Retail Opportunity for Existing Gas Station or Related Business
440 8th Ave W, Palmetto, FL 34221
- For Sale $1,200,000
- Property Type Retail
- Property Size 4,764 SF
- Lot Size 0.55 Acre
- Year Built 2005
- Year Renovated 2014
- Date Updated Aug 05, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Somewhat Walkable (67)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (47)
- City Palmetto, FL
- Zip Code 34221
- Market Southwest Florida Coast
Points of Interest
City Centre Parking Garage
Lewis Park parking lot
Robinson Preserve South Parking Lot
Riviera Dunes Dockside
Kojak's Palmetto Ribhouse
Detwiler's Farm Market
DeSoto Square Mall
- 1764 SF Branded Convenience Store/ Gas Station
- 3000 sf Canopy
- 840 sf drive thru car wash bay
- Approximately 600,000 gallons retail sales
- 28000 AADT (Average Annual Daily Traffic Units)
- 8 fueling positions
- Corner lot on signalized intersection
- The site is completely EMV chip compliant
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Great Retail Opportunity for Existing Gas Station or Related Business?
Great Retail Opportunity for Existing Gas Station or Related Business totals 4,764 square feet.
When was this property built?
Great Retail Opportunity for Existing Gas Station or Related Business was built in 2005.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.