Brookside/700 & Brookside/800
4400 Alexander Drive, Alpharetta, GA 30022
- General Office
- 36,556 Sqft
- 89,264 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 10,000 Sqft
- 51,240 Sqft
- 5 Spaces
- 37,852 Sqft
- 110,576 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 7,182 Sqft
- 110,000 Sqft
- 5 Spaces
- 37,616 Sqft
- Price $16/Sqft/Year
- City Alpharetta
- Neighborhood The Pointe at Preston Ridge
- Zip Code 30022
- Market Atlanta
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 76,380 Sqft
- Lot Size 7.95 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 381
- Parking Ratio 5.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 2001
- Date Updated 08 Oct, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|4400 Alexander Drive #100||General Office||$16/Sqft/Year||36,556 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Brookside/700 & Brookside/800?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at Brookside/700 & Brookside/800?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Brookside/700 & Brookside/800 totals 36,556 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Brookside/700 & Brookside/800 is $16/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Brookside/700 & Brookside/800?
Brookside/700 & Brookside/800 totals 76,380 square feet.
When was this property built?
Brookside/700 & Brookside/800 was built in 2001.
The Pointe at Preston Ridge DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 30022 is $141,259, from a total of 24,134 households. In terms of employment, there are 90.73 % white-collar and 9.27 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 30022.
- Total Population8,955
- Male Population(49.9 %) 4,473
- Female Population(50.0 %) 4,481
- Median Age39.00
- Average Household Income$139,873
- Median Household Income$105,988
- Median Income Under 25$45,847
- Median Income 25-44$102,780
- Median Income 45-64$125,540
- Median Income Over 65$71,651