Founders Park I
1750 Founders Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30009
- General Office
- 57,257 Sqft
- 631,808 Sqft
- 22 Spaces
- 130,156 Sqft
- 415,324 Sqft
- 12 Spaces
- 45,458 Sqft
- 287,917 Sqft
- 5 Spaces
- 23,230 Sqft
- 255,201 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 2,248 Sqft
- 119,580 Sqft
- Price $14/Sqft/Year
- City Alpharetta
- Neighborhood Westside Parkway
- Zip Code 30009
- Market Atlanta
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 112,559 Sqft
- Lot Size 11.76 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 506
- Parking Ratio 4.50/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 2000
- Date Updated 23 Dec, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 124||General Office||$14/Sqft/Year||12,799 Sqft|
|Suite 126||General Office||$14/Sqft/Year||3,240 Sqft|
Available with 60 days notice.
|Suite 154||General Office||Contact for pricing||10,798 Sqft|
|Suite 100||General Office||Contact for pricing||19,622 Sqft|
|#154||General Office||Contact for pricing||10,798 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Founders Park I?
There are currently 5 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at Founders Park I?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Founders Park I totals 19,622 square feet.
What is the total square footage of Founders Park I?
Founders Park I totals 112,559 square feet.
When was this property built?
Founders Park I was built in 2000.
Westside Parkway DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 30009 is $124,136, from a total of 6,477 households. In terms of employment, there are 95.21 % white-collar and 4.79 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 30009.
- Total Population16,097
- Male Population(50.3 %) 8,102
- Female Population(49.7 %) 7,995
- Median Age40.20
- Average Household Income$124,136
- Median Household Income$91,811
- Median Income Under 25$38,088
- Median Income 25-44$100,446
- Median Income 45-64$111,864
- Median Income Over 65$48,802