Preston Ridge I
3655 North Point Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30005
- General Office
- 52,638 Sqft
- 276,528 Sqft
- 8 Spaces
- 243,748 Sqft
- 345,254 Sqft
- 21 Spaces
- 75,166 Sqft
- 138,760 Sqft
- 9 Spaces
- 41,262 Sqft
- 265,543 Sqft
- 10 Spaces
- 63,385 Sqft
- Price $26/Sqft/Year
- City Alpharetta
- Neighborhood The Pointe at Preston Ridge
- Zip Code 30005
- Market Atlanta
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 147,028 Sqft
- Lot Size 15.11 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 588
- Parking Ratio 4.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1997
- Date Updated 22 Dec, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 200||General Office||$26/Sqft/Year||24,950 Sqft|
|Suite 300||General Office||$26/Sqft/Year||12,209 Sqft|
|Suite 600||General Office||$26/Sqft/Year||13,427 Sqft|
|Suite 110||General Office||$26/Sqft/Year||2,052 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Preston Ridge I?
There are currently 4 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at Preston Ridge I?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Preston Ridge I totals 24,950 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Preston Ridge I is $26/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Preston Ridge I?
Preston Ridge I totals 147,028 square feet.
When was this property built?
Preston Ridge I was built in 1997.
The Pointe at Preston Ridge Demographics
- Total Population8,955
- Male Population(49.9 %) 4,473
- Female Population(50.0 %) 4,481
- Median Age39.00
- Average Household Income$139,873
- Median Household Income$105,988
- Median Income Under 25$45,847
- Median Income 25-44$102,780
- Median Income 45-64$125,540
- Median Income Over 65$71,651