3155 Royal Drive, Alpharetta, GA 30022
- General Office
- 43,730 Sqft
- 208,546 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 11,724 Sqft
- 274,841 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 4,200 Sqft
- 190,000 Sqft
- 18 Spaces
- 43,241 Sqft
- 752,710 Sqft
- 5 Spaces
- 56,940 Sqft
- 113,000 Sqft
- Price $19 - $19.5/Sqft/Year
- City Alpharetta
- Neighborhood The Pointe at Preston Ridge
- Zip Code 30022
- Market Atlanta
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 141,000 Sqft
- Lot Size 22.92 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 634
- Parking Ratio 4.50/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1997
- Date Updated 25 Aug, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|3157 Royal Drive #275||General Office||$19 - $19.5/Sqft/Year||5,716 Sqft|
|3159 Royal Drive #305||General Office||$19 - $19.5/Sqft/Year||3,372 Sqft|
|3157 Royal Drive #200||General Office||$19/Sqft/Year||14,096 Sqft|
|3157 Royal Drive #210||General Office||$19/Sqft/Year||13,976 Sqft|
|3157 Royal Drive #230||General Office||$19/Sqft/Year||6,570 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Royal 400?
There are currently 5 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at Royal 400?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Royal 400 totals 14,096 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Royal 400 is $19/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Royal 400?
Royal 400 totals 141,000 square feet.
When was this property built?
Royal 400 was built in 1997.
The Pointe at Preston Ridge DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 30022 is $141,259, from a total of 24,134 households. In terms of employment, there are 90.73 % white-collar and 9.27 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 30022.
- Total Population8,955
- Male Population(49.9 %) 4,473
- Female Population(50.0 %) 4,481
- Median Age39.00
- Average Household Income$139,873
- Median Household Income$105,988
- Median Income Under 25$45,847
- Median Income 25-44$102,780
- Median Income 45-64$125,540
- Median Income Over 65$71,651