10745 Westside Way, Alpharetta, GA 30009
- General Office
- 25,857 Sqft
- 80,977 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 15,704 Sqft
- 80,017 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 3,217 Sqft
- 94,000 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 5,616 Sqft
- 84,269 Sqft
- 5 Spaces
- 21,972 Sqft
- 84,212 Sqft
- Price $19.75 - $20.75/Sqft/Year
- City Alpharetta
- Neighborhood Westside Parkway
- Zip Code 30009
- Market Atlanta
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 60,458 Sqft
- Lot Size 4.36 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 229
- Parking Ratio 3.80/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1994
- Date Updated 13 Aug, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 120||General Office||$20.75/Sqft/Year||3,126 Sqft|
Available with 90 days notice.
|Suite 225||General Office||$19.75 - $20.75/Sqft/Year||2,704 Sqft|
|Suite 300||General Office||$19.75 - $20.75/Sqft/Year||20,027 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Westside Center?
There are currently 3 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at Westside Center?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Westside Center totals 20,027 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Westside Center is $19.75 - $20.75/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Westside Center?
Westside Center totals 60,458 square feet.
When was this property built?
Westside Center was built in 1994.
Westside Parkway DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 30009 is $124,136, from a total of 6,477 households. In terms of employment, there are 95.21 % white-collar and 4.79 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 30009.
- Total Population16,097
- Male Population(50.3 %) 8,102
- Female Population(49.7 %) 7,995
- Median Age40.20
- Average Household Income$124,136
- Median Household Income$91,811
- Median Income Under 25$38,088
- Median Income 25-44$100,446
- Median Income 45-64$111,864
- Median Income Over 65$48,802