1250 Poydras - Office Space Availability
1250 Poydras Street, New Orleans, LA 70113
- General Office
- 30,835 Sqft
- 511,600 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 9,655 Sqft
- 508,741 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 5,888 Sqft
- 630,581 Sqft
- 37 Spaces
- 187,743 Sqft
- 671,883 Sqft
- 15 Spaces
- 120,306 Sqft
- Price $19 - $22.5/Sqft/Year
- City New Orleans
- Neighborhood New Orleans Central Business District
- Zip Code 70113
- Market New Orleans
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 422,890 Sqft
- Lot Size 2.55 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 1209
- Parking Ratio 2.86/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- LEED Certified Silver
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1978
- Date Updated 27 Nov, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 210||General Office||$20/Sqft/Year||3,312 Sqft|
|Suite 450||General Office||$19/Sqft/Year||1,558 Sqft|
|Suite 495||General Office||$19/Sqft/Year||3,833 Sqft|
|Suite 2460||General Office||$21/Sqft/Year||3,390 Sqft|
|Suite 2470||General Office||$21/Sqft/Year||3,465 Sqft|
|#500||General Office||$19 - $22.5/Sqft/Year||9,397 Sqft|
|#600||General Office||$19 - $22.5/Sqft/Year||5,880 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at 1250 Poydras?
There are currently 7 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at 1250 Poydras?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 1250 Poydras totals 9,397 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at 1250 Poydras is $19 - $22.5/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of 1250 Poydras?
1250 Poydras totals 422,890 square feet.
When was this property built?
1250 Poydras was built in 1978.
New Orleans Central Business District DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 70113 is $42,792, from a total of 3,535 households. In terms of employment, there are 86.37 % white-collar and 13.63 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 70113.
- Total Population5,440
- Male Population(51.5 %) 2,803
- Female Population(48.5 %) 2,637
- Median Age38.00
- Average Household Income$72,232
- Median Household Income$49,539
- Median Income Under 25$20,104
- Median Income 25-44$51,593
- Median Income 45-64$47,672
- Median Income Over 65$41,563