6440 Dixie Hwy, Clarkston, MI 48346
- For Sale Contact Broker
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 6,336 SF
- Lot Size 1.55 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 95
- Parking Ratio 10.00 / 1,000 SF
- Year Built 1977
- Date Updated Nov 22, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Car-Dependent (36)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (38)
- City Clarkston, MI
- Zip Code 48346
- Market Detroit
Points of Interest
Auburn Hills, MI Supercharger
North Meadowlark Parking Lot
South Meadowlark Parking Lot
Orion Oaks County Park
Pathway Baptist Church
FCA Visitor Parking
Real Green Systems
Leo's Coney Island
Jersey Mike's Subs
Neimans Family Market
Value Center Marketplace
Gordon Food Service
Great Lakes Crossing Outlets
- 6,300 SF free-standing former restaurant
- High traffic count and strong visibility
- Great access with 2 curb cuts off Dixie Hwy (300 feet of frontage)
- I-75 freeway is within immediate proximity
- Many national retailers and fast food users operating within the immediate trade area
- Viable site for restaurant or medical user
- For Sale Pricing or Lease Rate - Contact Broker
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 6440 Dixie?
6440 Dixie totals 6,336 square feet.
When was this property built?
6440 Dixie was built in 1977.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.