- Total Population10,179,832
- Male Population(49.3 %) 5,016,476
- Female Population(50.7 %) 5,163,356
- Median Age38.00
There are currently 10,179,832 people living in Los Angeles County. Out of the total population number, 5,016,476 are men and 5,163,356 are women. The median age for Los Angeles County dwellers is 38.00.
- White Collar3,857,894
- Blue Collar1,051,218
There are currently 3,857,894 white-collar jobs and 1,051,218 blue-collar jobs in Los Angeles County.
- Total Households3,332,058
- Family Households2,226,773
- Non-family Households1,105,285
- Households With Children1,119,181
- Households Without Children2,212,877
- Average People Per Household2.94
There are currently 3,332,058 households in Los Angeles County. Out of this total, 2,226,773 are family households, 1,105,285 are non-family households, 1,119,181 are households with children and 2,212,877 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Los Angeles County is 2.94.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School882,884
- Some High School2,415,613
- Some College1,807,366
- Associate Degree527,104
- Bachelors Degree1,530,329
There are 882,884 people living in Los Angeles County without a high school degree, 2,415,613 people with some high school degree and 1,807,366 people with a college degree. 527,104 people have an associate degree, 1,530,329 hold a bachelor’s degree, while boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married3,462,269
3,462,269 of the people living in Los Angeles County have never been married, while 3,748,106 are married and 193,953 are separated. A total of 411,048 people are widowed and 683,535 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$100,585
- Median Household Income$69,150
- Median Income Under 25$39,412
- Median Income 25-44$75,222
- Median Income 45-64$78,447
- Median Income Over 65$47,292
The average household income for people living in Los Angeles County is $100,585, while the median household income is $69,150. The median income in Los Angeles County is $39,412 for those under 25, $75,222 for those aged 25 to 44, $78,447 for those aged 45 to 64, and $47,292 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, CommercialCafe can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.