- Total Population10,187,942
- Male Population(49.3 %) 5,019,826
- Female Population(50.7 %) 5,168,116
- Median Age38.00
There are currently 10,187,942 people living in Los Angeles County. Out of the total population number, 5,019,826 are men and 5,168,116 are women. The median age for Los Angeles County dwellers is 38.00.
- White Collar3,854,161
- Blue Collar990,865
There are currently 3,854,161 white-collar jobs and 990,865 blue-collar jobs in Los Angeles County.
- Total Households3,321,398
- Family Households2,223,257
- Non-family Households1,098,141
- Households With Children1,131,072
- Households Without Children2,190,326
- Average People Per Household2.95
There are currently 3,321,398 households in Los Angeles County. Out of this total, 2,223,257 are family households, 1,098,141 are non-family households, 1,131,072 are households with children and 2,190,326 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Los Angeles County is 2.95.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School897,435
- Some High School2,436,630
- Some College1,799,480
- Associate Degree521,478
- Bachelors Degree1,495,329
- Graduate Degree753,216
There are 897,435 people living in Los Angeles County without a high school degree, 2,436,630 people with some high school degree and 1,799,480 people with a college degree. 521,478 people have an associate degree, 1,495,329 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 753,216 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married3,452,733
3,452,733 of the people living in Los Angeles County have never been married, while 3,740,726 are married and 203,253 are separated. A total of 413,090 people are widowed and 687,564 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$95,704
- Median Household Income$65,129
- Median Income Under 25$35,991
- Median Income 25-44$70,696
- Median Income 45-64$75,212
- Median Income Over 65$45,138
The average household income for people living in Los Angeles County is $95,704, while the median household income is $65,129. The median income in Los Angeles County is $35,991 for those under 25, $70,696 for those aged 25 to 44, $75,212 for those aged 45 to 64, and $45,138 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.