- Total Population5,441,044
- Male Population(48.5 %) 2,640,178
- Female Population(51.5 %) 2,800,866
- Median Age39.10
There are currently 5,441,044 people living in Cook County. Out of the total population number, 2,640,178 are men and 2,800,866 are women. The median age for Cook County dwellers is 39.10.
- White Collar2,126,362
- Blue Collar499,448
There are currently 2,126,362 white-collar jobs and 499,448 blue-collar jobs in Cook County.
- Total Households2,027,096
- Family Households1,235,822
- Non-family Households791,274
- Households With Children608,026
- Households Without Children1,419,070
- Average People Per Household2.65
There are currently 2,027,096 households in Cook County. Out of this total, 1,235,822 are family households, 791,274 are non-family households, 608,026 are households with children and 1,419,070 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Cook County is 2.65.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School264,877
- Some High School1,309,408
- Some College945,151
- Associate Degree265,752
- Bachelors Degree910,333
- Graduate Degree567,969
There are 264,877 people living in Cook County without a high school degree, 1,309,408 people with some high school degree and 945,151 people with a college degree. 265,752 people have an associate degree, 910,333 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 567,969 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married1,815,239
1,815,239 of the people living in Cook County have never been married, while 1,970,801 are married and 89,423 are separated. A total of 255,679 people are widowed and 382,571 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$96,185
- Median Household Income$63,847
- Median Income Under 25$33,443
- Median Income 25-44$69,733
- Median Income 45-64$75,542
- Median Income Over 65$41,277
The average household income for people living in Cook County is $96,185, while the median household income is $63,847. The median income in Cook County is $33,443 for those under 25, $69,733 for those aged 25 to 44, $75,542 for those aged 45 to 64, and $41,277 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.