- Total Population4,739,145
- Male Population(49.7 %) 2,355,797
- Female Population(50.3 %) 2,383,348
- Median Age34.00
There are currently 4,739,145 people living in Harris County. Out of the total population number, 2,355,797 are men and 2,383,348 are women. The median age for Harris County dwellers is 34.00.
- White Collar1,706,198
- Blue Collar579,273
There are currently 1,706,198 white-collar jobs and 579,273 blue-collar jobs in Harris County.
- Total Households1,625,154
- Family Households1,116,047
- Non-family Households509,107
- Households With Children623,564
- Households Without Children1,001,590
- Average People Per Household2.89
There are currently 1,625,154 households in Harris County. Out of this total, 1,116,047 are family households, 509,107 are non-family households, 623,564 are households with children and 1,001,590 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Harris County is 2.89.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School331,149
- Some High School1,161,206
- Some College807,122
- Associate Degree215,346
- Bachelors Degree633,178
There are 331,149 people living in Harris County without a high school degree, 1,161,206 people with some high school degree and 807,122 people with a college degree. 215,346 people have an associate degree, 633,178 hold a bachelor’s degree, while boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married1,323,181
1,323,181 of the people living in Harris County have never been married, while 1,832,001 are married and 101,123 are separated. A total of 159,336 people are widowed and 351,567 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$89,175
- Median Household Income$56,594
- Median Income Under 25$35,786
- Median Income 25-44$57,690
- Median Income 45-64$65,000
- Median Income Over 65$43,468
The average household income for people living in Harris County is $89,175, while the median household income is $56,594. The median income in Harris County is $35,786 for those under 25, $57,690 for those aged 25 to 44, $65,000 for those aged 45 to 64, and $43,468 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.