- Total Population4,663,057
- Male Population(49.7 %) 2,318,714
- Female Population(50.3 %) 2,344,343
- Median Age34.00
There are currently 4,663,057 people living in Harris County. Out of the total population number, 2,318,714 are men and 2,344,343 are women. The median age for Harris County dwellers is 34.00.
- White Collar1,699,298
- Blue Collar543,073
There are currently 1,699,298 white-collar jobs and 543,073 blue-collar jobs in Harris County.
- Total Households1,605,217
- Family Households1,101,308
- Non-family Households503,909
- Households With Children619,900
- Households Without Children985,317
- Average People Per Household2.88
There are currently 1,605,217 households in Harris County. Out of this total, 1,101,308 are family households, 503,909 are non-family households, 619,900 are households with children and 985,317 are households without children. The average number of people per household in Harris County is 2.88.
Education(Number of people who have achieved the following levels of education)
- No High School333,106
- Some High School1,149,607
- Some College789,509
- Associate Degree202,646
- Bachelors Degree615,198
- Graduate Degree328,217
There are 333,106 people living in Harris County without a high school degree, 1,149,607 people with some high school degree and 789,509 people with a college degree. 202,646 people have an associate degree, 615,198 hold a bachelor’s degree, while 328,217 boast a graduate degree.
Marital Status(Number of people who have the following marital status)
- Never Married1,285,191
1,285,191 of the people living in Harris County have never been married, while 1,810,302 are married and 100,729 are separated. A total of 157,343 people are widowed and 348,449 people are divorced.
- Average Household Income$86,368
- Median Household Income$55,112
- Median Income Under 25$32,763
- Median Income 25-44$55,722
- Median Income 45-64$62,545
- Median Income Over 65$43,030
The average household income for people living in Harris County is $86,368, while the median household income is $55,112. The median income in Harris County is $32,763 for those under 25, $55,722 for those aged 25 to 44, $62,545 for those aged 45 to 64, and $43,030 for those over the age of 65.
Demographic information is extracted from the Unites States Census Bureau and is deemed reliable, however, COMMERCIALCafé can offer no guarantee of the
accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.