Miami, FL Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 17,243,738 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 2,895,183 SF / 16.79% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 12,816,687 SF / 74.33% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 1,531,868 SF / 8.88% of total industrial
- Class A: 896,850 SF / 5.2% of total industrial
- Class B: 5,838,339 SF / 33.86% of total industrial
- Class C: 2,004,612 SF / 11.63% of total industrial
- Total Population443,007
- Male Population(49.4 %) 219,009
- Female Population(50.6 %) 223,998
- Median Age40.00
- Average Household Income$60,341
- Median Household Income$33,999
- Median Income Under 25$29,072
- Median Income 25-44$45,044
- Median Income 45-64$36,652
- Median Income Over 65$19,344
Sustainable Office Buildings in the US
November 26, 2019
When it comes to sustainable office buildings, there are plenty to choose from. We’ve picked 14 of the most eco-friendly commercial real estate offerings in the US. In no particular order, here they are: Tower 6 Allentown, Pennsylvania Architect: Spillman Farmer Architects With floor-to-ceiling ...
Top Green Coworking Spaces in the U.S.
November 04, 2019
Sustainability matters more now than ever before—and the world’s coworking spaces are no exception. Coworking operators are also recognizing that going green is not just a fad. In fact, eco-friendly practices can give your coworking space the competitive edge it needs—and benefit the planet at t...
Key takeaways: 682 million square feet of office space have been added across the country in the last 10 years. Campus-style tech companies greatly influenced the suburban expansion throughout the U.S. New York City, Chicago, and San Francisco grew the most on the fringes of the urban cores. The...