San Antonio, TX Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 205,338 SF
By square footage range:
- 100k to 500k SF: 205,338 SF / 100% of total industrial
San Antonio Demographics
- Total Population1,461,623
- Male Population(49.2 %) 719,677
- Female Population(50.8 %) 741,946
- Median Age33.20
- Average Household Income$66,799
- Median Household Income$49,711
- Median Income Under 25$26,298
- Median Income 25-44$51,245
- Median Income 45-64$57,185
- Median Income Over 65$41,065
Are You Living in One of the Cities Where Commuting Time Increased the Most or Least?
August 13, 2019
If you live and work in the U.S., you likely have some form of commute to work. Whether you take the train or go by car, bus or subway – or all of the above – commuting takes up a large amount of your personal time that can often lead to frustration. Spending hours in …
2019 US Office Pipeline – NYC, the Bay Area and San Francisco Set to Deliver 33 MSF of Office Space
April 10, 2019
Since 2009, the U.S. economy has had more than 110 consecutive months of growth, making this the second longest economic expansion since the Great Depression. After a rather tepid 2017 performance, the U.S. office market gathered some steam in 2018, adding 76 million square feet of new office sp...
2018 Texas Office Survey – 40% of Workers Think Parking Is the Most Attractive Perk
January 30, 2019
Highlights Roughly 37% of Texans work in private offices, only 9% in coworking offices For 47% of workers, privacy is what makes them the happiest at the office High noise levels and little natural light sink workplace morale Free food, drinks and parking are the most craved perks for Texas offi...